Vacature Quality Engineer
DH-pro is sourcing for an Quality Engineer. Our client is a specialized provider of integrated logistics services to global industries. They provide highly customized end-to-end logistics and supply chain solutions critical to its customer’s success. Best-in-class solutions, leading edge technology, innovative thinking and design deliver important cost savings and a strong competitive advantage to a broad customer base, consisting of companies in various sectors like automotive and technology.
With over 40 operations in nine countries, in Europe, Middle East and Russia, syncreon is a top Third Party Logistics (3PL) provider serving Europe’s Technology and Automotive leaders. We offer Inbound, Outbound, Export Packing, and Reverse Logistics services. Delivering superior quality value-added services for each of these offerings is our forte. Our Technology EMEA headquarters is located in Tilburg, the Netherlands. Along with Tilburg, we also have facilities in Waalwijk, Maasvlakte, Amsterdam and Venray.
For their location in Tilburg we are looking for a: Quality Engineer
As Quality Engineer, you are responsible for reaching customer quality requirements and ensuring that the quality team skill sets evolve in line with customer expectations. Moreover, you support internal departments on continuous improvement processes. The area focus is on the Manufacturing part within our Logistic Environment. In this role, you report directly into the Regional Quality Manager (NL),
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Analyze all customer feedback to identify trends and provide continuous improvements.
- Manage, coordinate & drive root cause analyze & corrective action programs at site level.
- Direct involvement in processing our ex- and internal complaints.
- Perform process compliance review/audits based on (internal & external) customer requirements
- Drive Continuous Improvement on the site.
- Develop quality inspection procedures, methods and sampling plans based on performance metrics and/or customer requirements & specifications.
- Give Quality input/support for new processes (launch) & new product introductions (NPI) and complete FMEA’s for new projects or business.
- Facilitate the setting of quality objectives and train, coach and mentor quality and Operational personnel in quality tools and processes.
- At least a BSc degree in Quality, Engineering, or a related technical or scientific field
- Knowledge of manufacturing and Logistics.
- At least 8 years of work experience (e.g. Quality Engineering or Industrial Engineering) in complex international technically driven organizations.
- Proven experience in Data and Root Cause Analysis.
- Proficient change agent, proven Leadership skills.
- Expertise in relevant international standards (in depth knowledge of ISO 9001, and preferable some of ISO 14001 and 18001). Knowledge of Lean 6 Six Sigma, (e.g Kaizen, 5S, GEMBA) methodology is a plus!
- Good communication and relation building’s skills in English (verbally and written)
(Dutch is advantage but not mandatory)
Our client offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. They strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. They offer a market competitive salary and benefits package.
- Work location will be at their Tilburg or sometime you will be travelling to Dutch sites or customer meetings
- Please submit your application in English.
Deze organisatie laat zich voor deze vacature ondersteunen door DH-pro B.V. Bij interesse ontvangen wij graag je CV en motivatie via firstname.lastname@example.org.