Vacature Environmental Coordinator
Our client is a specialized provider of integrated logistics services to global industries. They provide highly customized end-to-end logistics and supply chain solutions critical to its customer’s success. Best-in-class solutions, leading edge technology, innovative thinking and design deliver important cost savings and a strong competitive advantage to a broad customer base, consisting of companies in various sectors like automotive and technology.
For our Technology division, we are searching for an Environmental Coordinator who will be responsible for our four sites in the Netherlands. In this role your primary tasks will be:
- Development and maintenance of the Dutch environmental management systems and procedures, based upon legal, customer, standard and company requirements;
- Responsible for Dutch environmental legal compliance audit- activities including record keeping and follow up;
- Environmental incident / accident investigation coordination including record keeping of conclusions, actions & follow up;
- Chairing environmental meetings, presenting data, recording actions and maintaining the progress on the actions;
- Assessment of training documentation and company environmental procedures;
- Working with the operational teams to improve the environmental situation, reducing the impacts to the environment from operational activities;
- Conducting internal environmental audits, work place inspections and environmental tours to the prescribed frequency;
- Design and develop documented environmental procedures;
- Develop and maintain environmental emergency preparedness and response.
- Support the development and maintenance of environmental preparedness and response (in relation to environmental management)
- Bachelor in environment or relevant technical direction; minimum relevant secondary vocational education;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an environmental role, preferably in a warehousing or manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of/acquainted with relevant Dutch environmental laws;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English and knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- Above average interpersonal, organizational and communications skillset to deal with each and every one internal and external;
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 management systems;
- Internal auditing qualifications either ISO9001, ISO14001or OHSAS18001;
- Able to use computer application,
- Able to react quickly to the ever changing business model;
- Able to suggest and implement environmental initiatives and to root cause incidents;
- Analysis of data to identify trends
Our client offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. They strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. They offer a market competitive salary and benefits package.
- Work location will be at their Tilburg or Waalwijk site 25% of your time you will be travelling to Dutch sites or customer meetings
- Please submit your application in English.